The History of Alexander Concrete Products, Inc.
Alexander Concrete Products, Inc. began operations under the name of Alexander Brothers in 1947. The original business was located in Denham Springs, La. but was moved to our current location in Ascension parish in 1949 and operated under the name of Pat Alexander Step Co. until 1976 when it was incorporated as Alexander Concrete Products, Inc.
Our company is now, and has always been, operated by the same family. The current operations manager is the third generation of the Alexander family to hold the position. We have always been committed to providing quality concrete products to our customers.